Elite Speech Therapy - West Orange, NJ
Mr. Ryerson is a bilingual speech-language pathologist. He is a certified member of the American Speech-Language Hearing Association and Licensed in the State of New Jersey (N.J. LIC. # 41YS00069900).
He is a lifetime educator in early childhood education through high school. He is on a child study team and mentors new speech language therapists. He is considered a medical speech pathologist with experience in:
- Being an early intervention provider working with birth to three year old children with complex medical issues.
- Providing direct speech therapy services to preschool students and teacher collaboration.
- Providing direct services and consultant services for adult and geriatric patients.
- Addressing speech, language and swallowing concerns, in both the home and in various clinical settings including outpatient rehabilitation centers, long term care facilities, subacute care facilities and acute care hospitals.
- Extensive experience with ventilator patients.
- Corporate Speech Pathology.
Mr. Ryerson is also a certified Teacher of English, Speech Arts and Dramatics and a Speech Language Specialist as well a Preschool Intervention and Referral Specialist in the public schools providing teacher collaboration.
Mr. Ryerson is bilingual in English and in Spanish.
He achieved his graduate degree at New York University (N.Y., New York) and his undergraduate degree at Long Island University (Brooklyn, New York)
Our office manager - Maricel, is a multilingual communication who speaks English, Cebuano & Tagalog.
Maricel has extensive experience as a care taker and organizing small businesses. At the Communication And Learning Institute, Maricel communicates with families and agencies. She plans the schedule and tries to schedule sessions that are convenient to each family. Maricel maintains ongoing communication with families & agencies.